Its been some months but hey, we're new creatures now, amen Lainz?
Gonna have a nice long post really soon with new photos and all but I just wanted to say really quick how much I miss my Woody Girls!
"Damn Straight" Lain, it doesn't feel right living without you. ;)
Tasha, I miss you like heck. Its a SERIOUS DISASTA!!
Gorgeous Brazillian girl, I miss you too, I wanna see your pretty smile again soon.
Jeaniney, I'm not so into this far off isolation thing.
I miss your "Oooh, ees Chono?" haha. Get your butt back here, chinese girl!!
Chinno, your not a Woody girl, but we're still apart from each other so I will include you here. I hope you know that I'm kind of not so yielded with this whole Cali thing but you're happy so I will try to be happy too.
NO KISSING BOYS, mmkay? ehee, you're the best!!
"Ima Stickwitchu Foreva!"
See ya soon. xxx -Lei
Saturday, April 5, 2008
We're back!!!
Posted by
Leila
at
10:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
heres to the blogging nation...
i salute you time wasters, keep on reading about that billy bob guy that you never met, and dont forget to add him to your "best friends" list, he might get insulted if you don't, and when you adress him, you had better use his "blog" name alius Brad Hunk Pitt aka Neorpheus-Holy-Trinity aka I'm single. i encourage you to spend that extra hour online and neglect the extra word time, skip out on spending time with your Family. Blogging is what really counts in life, its a way of opening up and telling all those freaks out there,"hay, my grandpa-in-law, just had his birthday give him a big internet hug."
oh and dont we all love those compromise pictures that look like innocent teens fooling around and having fun, but then, oh my, you get wise and say "im proud to be in the Family". dosent that give the Family such a good name.
"Oh yeah i no all about the Family theyre always posting pictures of girls in bikinis,and what they call "teen game night", Hot shit, haha."
Lets just say this. i wouldn't put it far from God to send a wave of consequence in the form of Bad Publicity. (i am not even in the Family and never have been, evrything i know about you i learned from the internet)
Yours Truly
chiniki_snipsnip@yahoo.com
um,just a thought, before you put randon stupidities that youtry to pass off as intilectyou should probably know something about your subject or even the people you are attacking.first off I doubt highy that you are any shining exampleor beacon of goodness,rater I believe ou to be a petty troll who enjoys belittling others to try and prop up a ego.grow a intecllect first and then put your so caled literay prose to some good use(though I doubt ou could think of one.) and stop trying to hurt those you know nothing about who spend thier ives and energis in the betterment of most probably a community you live in.Your comments rate along with garbage and slander which are akin to a spoied brat who since he is a deviant of nature,seeks to prop up his image by tearing down others who actually have a life.
and while you are at it,I suppose you could try and get a life and have as much fun as these teens do,rather than sitting in your hobbit hole poluting the world with your excrement that you call honest assesment of something you know nothing of.
Oh and when you talk to god(Or whoever you pray to.) ask him what he thinks,I bet he wi have some choice words for you.and that wave?probaby more like a lightning bolt he wil send to incinerate fools like you.yours truly mike
wow. you two sound like some very angry campers. He hit like 20 other blogs, with that little comment. I think some of its true, ive seen some weird blogs.
I'm sorry U have no pitures of fun times to show...and that all u know is what u learned from the internet...try some real life experience before trying to pretend you know what your talking about...
anyways what was i gonna say... oh yeah, i love you chiqiutas, u know i do so very much ... u better post up all about me and our fun times together hehe, how about a competition between the 3 of u...see who knows me bestest, oooops... no nasty stuff. :-S ... hehe, just kidding....hugest kiss ever!!!!
While I do agree with some of the points this person made (such as blogging potentially being a waste of time, and a breach in security), I disagree with the way he/she went about making these points, a bit blindly. It seems they didn't take much time to actually check the blogs they commented on, hah. When I received this comment on another blog that I post my poetry and prose on, I was confused, because it had no relevance to what this person was harping on, till I realized it was probably a spammed message. A quick check over here confirmed this and I figured my blogs probably weren't specifically targeted, so I didn't take it personally. I was thinking about writing this commenter, but I don't really have the time. Maybe I will in the future, though he/she is probably getting emails from handfuls of other bloggers whose blogs this comment was posted on. Ehhhh, I feel this blog is safe and friendly, isn't it? Let's all just CALM DOWN and GROUP HUG!
Post a Comment