Sunday, July 27, 2008

Change.

Ooof!

Just went through a very long week and tomorrow is my day OFF! The regular old seven-day week seem really gorged and fat this time around. Missed two days at the office and missed a deadline. Buuut I'm living in the house now, thank the Jesus--moved from the cabin where Connie and I were a tad squished into a decent sized room w/ an adjacent bathroom, oh JOY! Oh and ahhh...I'm owed a massage...YESH, Life is goood!

Leiloo and Jeanine will be coming down in about a week, and thus will start a week of hearty vacationing. Annnnd I hear tale of Lainey being around these parts for the CCR meetings. Do you know how giddy that makes me?
































Imagine me with those grins. It's not pretty, but it's sincere...Ahee!

I know I've missed posting on a few birthdays - Leila even thot I fergot hers (July 20th). D'oh!

Didn't.

This was taken on your birthday last year, Chinno. After the guys' dance/birthday song and that pancake "cake", yik! Wish I could have been with you for your 18th, you Fatty McFat. I have a lot of mushy stuff to say but I'll save it. I better be seeing you soon!

And if any of you who (should have) remembered wanna post a lil' sumthing nice-like, do!

Cheers

1 comments:

Xact Claims Services said...

heyy, groovy... I'll be seeing u at the seminar toozies!

#3rd person I know who will be there. Yay...progress!