Friday, June 5, 2009

Our Gorgeous Angel


Little Miss Jodie Sienna was born on June 3rd, 11:07 pm after 21 hours of labor.

She is the most perfect thing in the whole world and I am the luckiest girl alive. Thank you so much for your prayers.

Laila and Ceci, I wouldn't have been able to make it without you. You were the best coaches ever!









7 comments:

Petra Laila said...

It was amazing experience...so happy to be a part of it with you all!

xxx

Jesus Is Forever said...

YEYEYEYEY!!! Congrats Lei!! Love you!

Cheri said...

Leila, she's adorable! Congratulations! I love you!

Xact Claims Services said...

yaaaay! Pretty girl!!! I'm so happy for you leila, congratulations!!!

Sara said...

Congratulations Leila, Im really happy you posted pix! Shes soo cute!

John and Mya said...

congrats love, I hope the healing process is fast. ILY!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats beautiful I'm sooooo happy for you, she's adorable.