
The keys of flexibility will help you to bend without breaking.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, hey, what are you getting me for Christmas?
I've been doing a bit of filing recently, and I think it's getting to me; last night in my restless sleep, my thoughts were being organized into fresh folders with newly-printed labels...I could actually SEE them being organized and tucked away just as I started to understand them...agh!
We've been doing the Secret Angel thing-dinger and my poor old "mortal", haven't done darn much for them. Every time I hear what so-and-so's angel did for them I get all convicted and make a mental note to do something for my mortal...but to no avail. D'oh! I'm a rotten angel and my wings are wilting.
Don't really have any decorations up in the office so I tried my best to bring Christmas cheer, at least to my own cubicle.

So I'm thinking Texas is on the menu for the New Years hullabaloo. We booked ourselves a couple of tickets on Greyhound and we'll be headed to yonder Lone Star State fer a week. More on that next time.
-----
And for your viewing pleasure:
That there one on the left is pretty much the vision. Mmm, and the boots! Go ahead and lust...ahh!
Thanks for the photo Mari!
-----
Selah.
I've been doing a bit of filing recently, and I think it's getting to me; last night in my restless sleep, my thoughts were being organized into fresh folders with newly-printed labels...I could actually SEE them being organized and tucked away just as I started to understand them...agh!
We've been doing the Secret Angel thing-dinger and my poor old "mortal", haven't done darn much for them. Every time I hear what so-and-so's angel did for them I get all convicted and make a mental note to do something for my mortal...but to no avail. D'oh! I'm a rotten angel and my wings are wilting.
Don't really have any decorations up in the office so I tried my best to bring Christmas cheer, at least to my own cubicle.

I'm using a few of Kenji's thumbtacks, hope he doesn't mind (/notice).
So I'm thinking Texas is on the menu for the New Years hullabaloo. We booked ourselves a couple of tickets on Greyhound and we'll be headed to yonder Lone Star State fer a week. More on that next time.
-----
And for your viewing pleasure:
That there one on the left is pretty much the vision. Mmm, and the boots! Go ahead and lust...ahh!Thanks for the photo Mari!
-----
Selah.
4 comments:
that Mari....whatta looker!
Going to Houston 'eh'? Good stuff..seems like there's gonna be a gatherin' there. How doth thou knowest Mari?
-Ricky
Ceci, Lainey, Leila; Merry Christmas!
I love you all; you girls are the best!
I met Mari at the FDTP. Happy Holidayses to you too Emanwell, see you soon!
Post a Comment