Saturday, December 15, 2007

Swept....swept off our feet!!!

Its 1:30 in the morning. Had suuuch a blast tonight!!!! We were invited to sing at a private party so we got there and set up the equipment. (It was our first night on microphones) We were super nervous but it turned out to be sooo good. I wish we had some photos buuut none of us smart girls brought a camera.

There was this amaaazing violin guy, took all of our hearts away, Oh my Lord, he was soo good. We've all found our dream man :P. It was a super nice setup full of disco lights etc. Anyways towards the end us girlses went up and talked with him. Partied away, dancing and singing songs. Basically it was a great night. Our Jesus is just amazing, He's soo good to us!

Well that's all, thought I'd just share the moment. Luv ya & hope all of you are having just as good a Christmas or better.


xxx






2 comments:

Cec said...

Did you get contact info?

Jesus Is Forever said...

i wish I learned how to play the violin!!!!