Friday, May 30, 2008

Early Mornings

Ahh, another bright and cheery Friday morning on car phones, this is the LIFE!


I'm so hyped this morning. Every time the phone rings I get this chipper feeling in my heart and a ready twitch in my fingers! I rather a busy morning to a slow one, especially since I don't have that hidden talent to nap between calls like SOME people
("I'm not going to say who, but I think you might know him"....coughkayteecough).


The drive on the way here this morning (5:30 AM) was gosh darn per-dy. We live in this bunch of hills, so while winding our way down to the city, we got to see the fog rolling around the valleys. Le Sigh! And the little white buildings with the orangey tiles surrounded by greenery and mist with the sun poking it's head over a green hump and throwing gold into the foggy fog...AHHH, CLICK-CLICK-CLICKITY-worthy!

I tell ya, Cali is beauteous.

Too much caffeine, I'm talking too fast on the line. (Breathe...1, 2, 3... exhale...whooooo...Whata buzz!)

I'm a very busy man today, the phone is ringing all over the place...and I'm creepying up behind them record holders...watch your back there Speck! I mean to make a name for myself! One more hour...tickity-tock....

Oi, I know plants and flowers are boring to toss up here but that's all I've been lens-capturing. I'll do better next time, no promise. These are all from our property...we've got some greaaat foliage going on. Check out the bee one...

I'll leave you all with a couple status messages that really spoke to me today:
"You must be willing to become simple, that you might be wise."

"Cecil is short."



Selah.

0 comments: