Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Hey Babee, what happening? what happening?

Some major celebration needed!


1. This dear ol' brother of mine has been voted in for real and not for fake.

Sam, you've passed your tests and fought a good fight. Thanks for holding on and for keeping up a brave face in those tough times.

The Lord has so much in store for you and is only gonna fill your life with more excitement, fulffilment, and happiness as you keep giving your all to Him.

I'm proud of you!

xxx-Leiloo


2. My Jules is back!

I'm blessed to have a friend like you. You make me so happy and I hope that we'll get to be together again soon.

J-just perfect
U-understanding
L-lovable
I-ideal
E-extremely be-a-utiful
T-tops in my book

Thanks for being there for me.

Stay close....
Doosetdahram-xxx




2 comments:

Maltese King said...

wahhhh....I miss taking those pix...at least the one on the bus...good times..shall miss them dearly

Juliet Thomson said...

i love you my baby!