Friday, October 12, 2007

Holaa!!!!

Very questionable about this Ms. Cecillia Paras being in Cali. I guess that calls for a divorce, huh?
Apparently Lain feels free as a bird, but as for this "New Canadian," she's not too inspired.

Onto happier thoughts we had a super duper Thanksgiving dinner. Setty, Jeaniney, Tasha, and I fondling turkeys to make it deliciously delicious for our 34 home members. It turned out greaaatt...thanks also to our Gabe and Ally!
Some of our kiddos grew this pumpkin, so Setty and I made some serious pumkin pie...great fun!

So basically we got some picatures......enjoy!!!
xxx-Leilooo























4 comments:

Andre Lavigne said...

HardSCORE!

Cec said...

Hey, is it just me or is that one pic overlapped? Hot stuff you girls! Great success! No divorce, just a separation for the time being. Lain feels free by me being gone??? You spelled that with two L's Leiloo... Pff...immigrants!

The Wump said...

haha, I felt free about something else, she just mistook it as for you being gone.(Note: I was trapzing around doing saowchows probably)
I miss ya.
xxx

Maltese King said...

I like ur dress Leila..looks sexy