Friday, January 25, 2008

Belatery


Ahh, my parents: Abelardo and Diane (AKA David and Praisie)

Their birthdays were the 18th and 20th of this month, but I was so busy tending to their every whim that I forgot to POST!

(I know, my photo-editing skills amount to suckery, but I'm learning and growing and changing so please, slice me some slacky-poo, and just CALM DOWN! )

Anyway, back to them. They're so tender, those two. Always supportive and caring and concerned. And since most of me is a bit of them, I have this brimming heart of thankfulness that's juuuuust about set to overflow! Thanks guys, for your love and longsuffering, for your sponsoring, for all those years of grrreat parenting that resulted in such grrreat offspring. There's a lot you two have done "for the good of the colony" and Jesus probably has some freaky-big mansions (and plants for mom) in His house for you guys. Love you, Heppy New Yearses!

1 comments:

Xact Claims Services said...

ahh, that's where cec gets the cute nose from!!

;)