This is my fourth post in a row. Now, if this was my own personal blog, that would be...normal. But it's not, and so I feel almost excessive by doing this. But IS it MY fault that the girls aren't posting? Nuh uh. Therefore, I won't stand in line with my hands behind my back, waiting for my turn. I'mna just take this little posting torch and RUN WITH IT, RUN!!!
"RIDE VIRGINIA, RIDE!!!!"
Right, well, I'll just...jog a bit for now.
Okay, well, for a little bit of recent news: I'm in Canada at the moment on a bit of a visit. I'm not sure how long this visit will be, but I've been back since January 9, 2008. Speaking of which, Happy New Years, all!And look, there's snow! It's a pleasant amount, maybe an inch or so; not too overwhelming, TYJ.
I've only seen the girls once since I've been here, mrah! But I'm tryna git over there to their place this week, and I maaaay get some pictures out of such a visit...my spirit is willing, tho my flesh is weak. Sometimes, photos are so much WORK!
Any more news? Nuh uh. Not fer now.
Ooh, but I have annexed a little something to the side bar! Scroll down and have a little "looksie". My pie graph looks a bit lame right now but I'm working on it. And, I know keeping tabs on my progress in that field prrrobably isn't at the top of your to-do list...but it's okay, I'll keep you posted anyway, just for fun!
-----
I didn't even remember I wrote these lines when you quoted them to me. 
Reason?
Do I need one just to be close to you?
Do I need a reason to lay against you
And listen to your heart beat?
Sandra Steffensen -- "The Giant Who Loved a Fairy"
0 comments:
Post a Comment