Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Just One More Time Through

Encore by Masa

Wrote my heart out in music
First a minor, then a diminished.
My voice broke like a toothpick,
The crowd was silent when I was finished.
I bit the bullet, and said "I'm done",
Cause every note inside of me was sung.
They've all gone home, and you're the only one...

Well, you smiled and said, "I loved your song,
And on the chorus I'd sing along,
Pity it all had to end so soon.
With your melody I can relate,
I've got a heart that hurts and a voice that breaks.
I'd love to hear it if just one more time through"

This encore is for you

I let my heart write the lyrics as
My fingers dance on the ivory
You know you're the only witness to
This poem and symphony
I'll sing the tune, you play the drum
Till every note inside of me is sung

And I don't care if we're the only ones...

Well, you smiled and said, "I loved your song,
And on the chorus I'd sing along,
Pity it all had to end so soon.
With your melody I can relate,
I've got a heart that hurts and a voice that breaks.
I'd love to hear it if just one more time through"

So this encore is for you
------

(Mama in ML 3071) 73. If there are teens or YAs or others in your Home who are battling with discouragement or doubts and who are thinking of leaving the Family because they feel so bad or so weak, please do all you can to encourage them and help them to make it. Don't just give up on them! Help them to hold on! Don't let the Enemy defeat them! Even if someone is having a very difficult time, but they're willing to hang on and fight with the little strength they do have, please do all you can to help them stick!

-----

Hey love, please try again..."if just one more time through"...

3 comments:

Masaya Rider said...

Gosh, you understood that song perfectly. That's exactly what I was writing about.
I owe everything to that someone who had faith in me and helped me to keep going. That song really does the subject injustice... it's hardly a thank you compared to what she really deserves.

Cec said...

Gosh, I'm so surprised. I thought I was taking it out of context but that was just how it spoke to me, and the way I heard it was perfect for what I'm going through. Thank you for writing that song, it means a lot to me now. Thanks for commenting too, I never would have known.

thisisme said...

Darling, I love you and I'm going to be praying every day for you! Things will turn out all right in the end if you just trust and hold on o.k?

I love you and Jesus loves you too. XXX