Thursday, November 22, 2007

Luv this girl!

It's been so long since I've had time to post. There's so much been going on but there's one special girl out there who deserves my time and so this post is for you, Beautiful!




Happy Birthday Babes!

I super love you and am so thankful for you. I love your smile, your cheerfulness and fighting spirit.
Thank you for just being you. You're such an amazing Mom and all of your kids are gorgeous.

I admire your crazy love for the Lord and love all the great times we've worked together. Thanks for being such a good shepherdess. You're always so encouraging and inspiring to be around.

I hope this year will be a super duper one and that our Jesus will give you the best cus you deserve it and more!

I love you, yes?

xxx-Lei

2 comments:

Rosita said...

Laila, I don't know you super well, but for all the times I've met you there's a certain shine, love and sweetness that exudes from you.
You're always so sweet and affectionate. You have no airs about you. You are so accepting of everyone. You're beautiful and you shine with the Lord's love.
Thanks for all the fun times we've had coming up to visit you all.
I love you and pray you have a wonderful year ahead.
(Keep up with your passion for follow up and provisioning.
You go girl!)

Petra Laila said...

Babes...what can I say? You're always there to pray for me and pour on the love. I've had fun working with you too; you've always been so dedicated and focused on the job at hand. When there could have been distractions, you were always true to your mission.

I hope I get to see you more this coming year!