Friday, November 2, 2007

England...ahhh!

Mmm, thot I should post, to let anyone who's been wondering know that WE'RE STILL ALIVE!!! and unburneded-- TYJ! We were able to git back to the house within a few days of the evacuation, with only the smell of smoke. The office survived as well so that was inspiring.

Just keep FCF in your prayers cause they're down a couple buildings and trailers and also lost some (music??) equipment. Claim them some supply and shoot up some jubilant prayings, yeh?
--

In other extremely interesting news, I've been vigorously strolling the hills with Angel. This region is hilly as heck and walking these humps really works the derriere. PRAISE the God!!! I'm feelin it...

--

Here's a little food for thot:

"What a delightful feeeeeeling!"

Ahhh, the Brits! Good times...

--

Aha, here's one you Mandarin speakers will fancy...tad bit of swearing tho, so if there are kiddos around...ear muffs!


--
Anyhew, next week is the double-whammy-wedding-shindig down in Mehico...getting all hyped for that, yar.

I've been here a month already...seems it's been a lot less...yet a lot more. I just know you understand.

Guess who!















Selah.

1 comments:

Leila said...

funny girl you are. When you come back from the wedding post picatures k?