Sunday, November 11, 2007

Things have been so busy with all the Christmas prep, its been so hard to keep up with this blog, Lord help us.
Gabe, Ally, and our son left about 1 week ago. Gosh, miss them. We super love you guys. Last night us girls were all sitting in the room looking at pictures and then we came across Riefe, and oh my God, he's just sooo cute, we miss him so much.














Before they left, they took some family photos for people in the home, so I thought maybe, I'd post some "Shimi's" around.
Khale Doosetdahram.
Sisters....eeeee
Hopeless Characters....




The Whole Gang of Terrorists

Ok, thats it! xxx Love ya!

4 comments:

Xact Claims Services said...

hahah, I love sam's tie. Show's his cool little character.

Golly, pretty stuff! And that's one sweet camera...

Yin said...

Awww! You guys look great. You look really really good...as does the rest of your family. Anyways love you.

Cec said...

Hot stuffs...that Samwell guy. Setti, you breath of fresh air, you! Leiloo....ruffffah! Mreow!!! !!! !!! !!! !

Unknown said...

Sam the Steroid man!!! you're sister's are hot