Oi. I wasn't able to do it on the right day, but better late than never?
For Jeanine on the 23rd of November:Wish I could have been there for your birthday. Thanks for being there every Sunday back in the day. Sorry for the times I didn't call. I'm so dee-lighted you're part of my family and that you're so concerned about me. Sometimes I don't realize how much you love me and I seem like I'm a delinquent pal, but I love you a HECK load and I hope you remember that. Fer eber. There's this place deep in my heartest of hearts where you have a very secure permanency...it won't even go up for rent, I promise. Thanks fer being such a great pal and then some.
Remember our paper airplanes, our inside jokes, our secrets, our Sundays, our phone cards, our photos, our sunnys, our parents, our hockey games, and all our other thingses...
Praying for your new year. Lub you, see you soon...eventually ;)
(Selah.)
Sunday, November 25, 2007
Belated
Posted by
Cec
at
10:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Happy really belated birthday to you beautiful!!! Muah!
Post a Comment