Thursday, November 22, 2007

Another One of Those Days

So there's this woman...

She's a friend, ready to lend listening ears and always tossing an encouraging phrase or two, or more. Always shoots straight to the point if you're off the straight and narrow...Dependable, with a capital D.

She's an eager conversationalist, whether the subject is delving in some cavernous truth, or floating on your questionable humor.

She's good quality, really-useful-engine-ish, multi-talented of-sorts.

She's a mother. That's like...all the fruits of the spirit in a singular being...score!

She's a writer. (You can take a peeksee at some of her stuff through the link at the bottom of this post)

She's...

L uring
A rtful
I nteresting
L ively
A greeable

(among a maze of other peachy things...)

Happy Birthday Laila! You've been such a pal and I'm duper blessed to know you like I do. Thanks for being you! Thanks for the massages and the prayers and the listening and the friendship (not listed in order of importance!), the inspiration and verve you give off where ever you are. You are an outstanding person. I miss you and yours and I hope I'll be able to live and work with you again one day, cause it's good for me. I'm praying that this year ahead will be an incredible experience for you! Remember "Age is mind over matter: If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!" You're young and you know it!

Cheers luv!

*LINK*

Selah.

3 comments:

Rosita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rosita said...

Ooo... a Masseuse are we.
Well, I'll have to say that Steven sure enjoyed his massage and said it was the "highlight" of his trip... heh.

Petra Laila said...

Cec...I miss you! Thx. for these heartfelt words...they put a big smile on my face. You're one of those friends who will be branded into my heart for ever.

All I can say is I'm quite grateful to have such amazing people in my life!