Remember, remember, the 5th of November
The Gunpowder Treason and plot ;
I know of no reason why Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot.
Guy Fawkes, Guy Fawkes,
'Twas his intent.
To blow up the King and the Parliament.
Three score barrels of powder below.
Poor old England to overthrow.
By God's providence he was catch'd,
With a dark lantern and burning match
Holloa boys, Holloa boys, let the bells ring
Holloa boys, Holloa boys, God save the King!
Hip hip Hoorah !
Hip hip Hoorah !
A penny loaf to feed ol'Pope,
A farthing cheese to choke him.
A pint of beer to rinse it down,
A faggot of sticks to burn him.
Burn him in a tub of tar,'
Burn him like a blazing star.
Burn his body from his head,
Then we'll say: ol'Pope is dead.
--
Hah, say that ten times really fast!!!!
--
Hokay, there was a bachelorette party Friday night, but someone grabbed my camera near the
I danced a lot. Yey! It's been a while.
At one point when I was out on the balcony, I asked a nearby by-sitter..."So how far is the beach from here?"
She responded with a point. Right behind me.
D'oh! So that's why it's called the beach house.
--
I think the home will be deciding about me real soon...Eeeeeeeeee! I'll be praying about it too, so pray for me that the good Lordy makes it duper clear.
Yeh, right now, claim this key for me, super quick: Nothing is impossible for those channels who call on the power of the keys of prophecy.
Thanks!
Alright, the wedding shindig is on Thursday, I'll be heading down Wednesday night and will be back Friday. I'mna have pictures when I git back so bate your breaths and just hold it!!!
Cheers and Selah.
4 comments:
i was so happy to see you! thank you jesus for that vasaline cream in nynas trailor. we look like how you look after a long day at the office and a feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew shots. can't wait to see you at the wedding!!!
hahhahahah nina sorry that was julie
Ceci, I miss you. Thank you for blogging. I believe your blog is the most interesting out of the SoCal blogs right now. And just for that, I believe you oughta stay there.
I'm super pray'in for you cec, Love you tons!!!!
Post a Comment